Do you want higher expectations and achievement?
Do you want a positive culture?
Do you want motivated staff?
Do you want people to be performing at their best?
These things can happen if leaders make them happen and this workshop will show you how to go about preparing the way for this. Much of these outcomes depend on what you do and put in place early in the year and this workshop will show you how to pave the way to a great year.
You will find out
- The four key tasks a leader needs to take charge of at the start of the year
- How to engage and motivate staff
- How to create and get to commitment to positive staff culture
- How to ensure people are clear in their roles and accountabilities
- How to create and hold high expectations
- How to build your influence as a leader
This will be a very practical and active workshop which will equip you with many ideas and tools for taking charge of where you want to go next year.
NB: Courses will be confirmed by email and an invoice sent to school. Payment is required prior to course. Withdrawal will incur $50.00 admin fee per enrolment. No refund if withdrawal is within 10 days of course. Substitutions can be made.
Date: Tuesday 30 November 9.00am - 3.00pm
Target Group: EC, Primary & Secondary Leaders and Aspiring Leaders
Investment: $250 + GST
Venue: Mana Cruising Club, Pascoe Ave, Mana