One of the most challenging parts of leadership involves dealing with issues of people performance and behaviour
If people are not where you need them to be with their behaviour or performance and you are not prepared to live with the compromise this creates then you need to be able to address these issues in a confident and highly effective manner.
This highly practical workshop will equip you with the confidence, skills and tools you will need to deal with these situations.
You will find out
- How to pinpoint what the underlying issues are likely to be
- What strategy is your best likely option
- How to create an effective 1-1 discussion of the issue/s
- What to say
- What not to say
- How to avoid four major communication traps
- How to respond if the other person ‘pushes back’
- How to create positive problem solving outcomes from the discussion
You will get the chance to practise skills and get feedback.
You will be given a workbook with proven ‘scripts and phrases’ which will help you to deal with whatever the other person does or says.
You will have the confidence of a personal ‘game plan’ for these situations.
NB: Courses will be confirmed by email and an invoice sent to school. Payment is required prior to course. Withdrawal will incur $50.00 admin fee per enrolment. No refund if withdrawal is within 10 days of course. Substitutions can be made.
Date: Friday 19 June 9.00am - 3.00pm
Target Group: Principals, Leaders and aspiring leaders
Investment: $250.00 + GST
Venue: Mana Cruising Club, Pascoe Ave, Mana, Porirua