Master Coaching - A way of being that sees growing people potential and performance as the key to success
Taking your coaching and coaching in your school to the next level
This workshop has been developed for people who currently make some use of coaching and who would like further develop and deepen their use of coaching and/or develop a ‘culture of coaching’ within their school.
The workshop will focus on three areas
- A quick recap and refresh on CORE COACHING FOUNDATIONS - what coaching is and how it works.
- key definitions – what coaching is and why you would use it
- role clarity ascoach
- core generic processes and tools – what you do and don’t do
- A framework for growing and sustainably integrating coaching within and across your school –how to make it work as a SCHOOLWIDE APPROACHto growing people and performance
- how to prioritise coaching within the busyness and intensity of the school environment
- how to set up structures which ensure coaching is ‘locked in’ to your processes
- how to align coaching with appraisal, inquiry and other performance practices
- how to use coaching to balance teacher autonomy /motivation and alignment of teachers focus and energy with the school’s core purpose and approaches.
- Developing and deepening your personal coaching frameworks, skills and strategies. This will have a strong focus on ‘growing’ people and working with their MOTIVATION
- how to use coaching to activate and tap into individual capability and motivation
- how to use a strong strength based approach in your coaching
- how to use a coaching approach in a range of situations including working with people who are struggling with their personal effectiveness, well-being or other factors affecting their performance
The workshop will provide practical tools including
- 4 different coaching models: ARA, Whitmore’s GROW, Glasser’s WDEP and CAR models.
- at least 5 practical tools to use to ensure your coaching leads to successful outcomes.
- over 50 coaching questions for you to draw on as you develop your coaching
There will a number of practice situations for you to try coaching strategies in a safe, small group situation.
Date: Friday 31 July 9.00am - 3.00pm
Target Group: Leaders, Aspiring Leaders - Primary, Secondary and Early Childhood
Investment: $250 + GST
Venue: Mana Cruising Club, Pascoe Ave, Mana.
Fill in the form below to register for this course, or email: [email protected]
NB: Courses will be confirmed by email and an invoice sent to school. Payment is required prior to course.
Withdrawal will incur $50.00 admin fee. No refund if withdrawal is within 10 days of course.
Mark Sweeney -Organisational Development and Learning Consultant Impact Education – Director
Mark has worked as a primary teacher, an HOD in a secondary school, and as a College of Education and University lecturer. Mark currently works in both education and private sectors. His strategies for developing personal leadership and highly effective teams are renowned. His work focuses on effective teaching and learning with a strong focus on improving outcomes for leaders and learners.
Mark’s workshop style is highly active and interactive with a strong emphasis on practical application.